- Multiple acquisitions had diluted the organizational focus. Combined with increasing number of competitors, the marketplace was becoming more fragmented and the company was losing share.
- New product innovation offered opportunity for growth, but competitive pressures threatened to reduce overall impact.
- Overall strategic planning and go-to-market development market forecasting, organizational strategy, geographic strategy, sales force integration, business process, CRM implementation, and customer segmentation.
- Led cross-functional team responsible for designing and implementing new sales channel (org, processes, comp model, tools & templates).
- Built account targeting strategy focused on key vertical markets and target named accounts. Aligned organization across sales, marketing and events.
- Provided interim CMO support for Global division.
- Key account management plan focused on ‘land and expand’ in key global accounts.
- Stabilized and reversed revenue growth after three years of consecutive decline.
- Introduction of new vertical market offering that resulted in exponential growth.